Terms of Service
Terms & Conditions
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all delivery information is correct.
- Note for Secure Residential addresses (e.g. apartments): The purchaser should ensure that if a delivery is being made to a secure residential facility that the receiver will be onsite to accept the package on the specified delivery date, to ensure a successful delivery. If the recipient is not available to receive the delivery the fruit hamper may be returned to our premises or the delivery driver will attempt to leave the hamper as safely as possible. iGift Fruit Hampers does not take any responsibility for goods left at the delivery location and re-delivery will incur a new hamper to be purchased.
- Hospital deliveries: The purchaser is required to enter the specific ward and bed number that the patient is staying in as many hospitals will reject deliveries if this is not supplied. The purchaser must also check that the patient will be at the hospital for the entire delivery day scheduled. Re-delivery will incur a new hamper to be purchased.
- iGift reserves the right to reject a hamper order where a delivery commitment cannot be met. iGift will inform you if we are unable to deliver and will provide a full refund within 24 business hours.
- Payment and Prices: We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
- Free Same day deliveries may be possible in Sydney if placed before 10am and after 10am if an additional express service delivery fee is paid.
- Deliveries can only be made to Regional towns with street addresses, not remote properties.
- iGift office is open during Business hours, Monday through to Friday only
- iGift deliveries are available within NSW, ACT, Gold Coast, QLD, and VIC. We do not deliver on Public Holidays or weekends. There may be restrictions to delivery locations on certain days.
- For residential deliveries goods, will be left at the front door in a shaded area where possible if the recipient is not home; unless specified otherwise. For office deliveries goods, will be left at reception or in a mailroom/goods area if there is no access to a reception area, unless otherwise specified.
- iGift does not take any responsibility for the goods once delivery has been completed to the correct location.
- The hamper images on our website are used as a guide to represent products contained within the hamper. All items are packed to fit inside the hamper box and a lid is provided to protect the fruit during delivery. The varieties of fruit included are seasonal and subject to change.
- Specific delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- Product and Substitutions: Due to seasonal availability and supply limitations, we may compose your gift with alternative ingredients of equal or greater quality and value.
- A multiple item is more than one item delivered to the same person at the same address at the same time.
- All prices include GST.
- All imagery is for illustrative purpose only.
- Guarantee: Our reputation is built on artfully arranged, high quality fresh fruit and food gifts. We guarantee that your gift will arrive in pristine condition. We welcome inquiries about any exotic fruits or foods included in your gift.
- Whilst all endeavors are made to deliver by the date requested, iGift takes no responsibility for goods that are delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. Due to courier routes, daily demand and traffic specific delivery times can only be our best estimate. Late delivery does not constitute a failure on behalf of iGift and does not entitle cancellation of an order. While all care is taken iGift takes no responsibility for goods that are lost, damaged or stolen after delivery has taken place.
- iGift takes no responsibility for the condition of goods that are on forwarded after the original delivery has been completed. Please note that due to the fragile and perishable nature of the product, goods are designed to be consumed within 72hrs of receipt. Goods on-forwarded after this period are at the receiver’s own risk and iGift takes no responsibility for any deterioration that may occur due to poor handling, lack of refrigeration or goods that have reached their natural shelf life.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all proper food handling regulations are met when on-forwarding goods to the public.
- Non-delivery due to inaccurate information or unforeseen circumstances will be charged as per the agreed prices.
- Returns: iGift Fruit products (fruit baskets and boxes, nuts, dried fruit, chocolates, desserts, cheese, meat, and fish) are perishable and cannot be returned. These products are covered by our satisfaction guarantee and will be replaced if they arrive damaged.
- Goods requiring re-direction to an alternative address will incur an additional deliver charge. Futile delivery due to an inability to gain access to the premises resulting in a new delivery will incur an additional delivery fee.
We make every effort to ensure that the fruit and food items we feature on our site are in season and available. For optimal quality and freshness, or due to seasonality, iGift Fruit reserves the right to substitute items of equal or higher value and appearance when necessary. Our customer service department will contact you if a significant substitution is required.
General Terms & Conditions
IGift Fruit Hampers website is owned and operated by IGift Fruit Hampers (ABN: 18 524 872 670). By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time. By purchasing an item advertised on this website and/or by completing the registration process to become a member of IGift Fruit Hampers ("a Member"), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. IGift Fruit Hampers may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those Terms and Conditions, as amended.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by IGift Fruit Hampers, its related companies or by other parties that have licensed their material to IGift Fruit Hampers. Material on iGiftfruithampers.com.au or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by IGift Fruit Hampers is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of IGift Fruit Hampers. Use of the materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of IGift Fruit Hampers copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
The use of this website and these conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under the laws of Australia. By using this site, you agree to submit to the authority of the courts of Australia and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive authority of the courts of Australia.
Please call our contact us via the contact us form, several resolutions may be available to you and are subject to your situation.
Note: Any refunds for orders placed online or over the telephone are credited back the original credit card on which the order was purchased. Should you need to cancel your order, money will be refunded less a $10 administrative fee, ONLY IF notice is received by iGift 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date. Cancellations received with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged at 50% of the total order value. We are unable to cancel orders that are already prepared and are with our courier for delivery.
Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution. iGift does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website. It is an illegal violation to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. All persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Our products and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10% where applicable. All prices advertised are inclusive of all taxes applicable to the respective countries that the product is being delivered in. This is a broad-based tax on consumption, which applies to the supply of most goods and services.
All alcoholic products offered for sale by iGift are NOT available to persons under the age of 18 years and are only available as an extra or part of a hamper package but not sold as a separate item.
Links to other sites
This site provides links to other related sites. iGift is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. iGift does not warrant the security of any information supplied to iGift through its web site. Further, iGift Group does not warrant that any information supplied cannot be accessed by third parties outside of iGift.
iGift endeavors to make information available through its web site accessible to all users. If you are having difficulty accessing or reading information, please use the Contacts page to contact iGift and we will attempt to arrange the information in another form for you.
IGIFT FRUIT HAMPERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIAL, OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED IN THIS SITE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IGIFT FRUIT HAMPERS, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CLAIMED BY ANYONE WHO USES THIS SITE, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT OR TORT.