null
The Tasmanian Honey Company

Chocolate Honey 400g - Tasmanian Honey Company

MPN:
tc-400
$17.99

NEXT BUSINESS DAY DELIVERY TO MOST OF AUSTRALIA | SAME DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE TO MOST OF SYDNEY

Out of Season or Stock

Description

Indulge in the rich and decadent taste of our Chocolate Honey nouvau. Crafted with love and care by the Tasmanian Honey Company, this delectable treat combines the natural sweetness of our finest meadow honey with the luscious flavors of premium chocolate.

We believe that the best ingredients make the best products, which is why we have carefully selected the perfect blend of fruits, nuts, and chocolate to create our Chocolate Honey nouvau. Each 400g jar contains 90% pure meadow honey, ensuring that you get to experience the full depth and richness of its natural flavor. The remaining 10% is dedicated to enhancing your taste buds with a tantalizing combination of fruits, nuts, or chocolate.

Versatile as it is delicious, our Chocolate Honey nouvau is the perfect companion to any dessert. Immerse yourself in a world of sweetness by spooning it over ice cream, giving it a delightful twist. Drizzle it over pancakes for a breakfast experience that will satisfy your cravings. Or simply spread it generously over fresh bread for a quick and indulgent snack.

Experience the unique taste of our Chocolate Honey nouvau and let your taste buds dance with joy. Each jar is carefully made by our team of dedicated artisans, ensuring that every spoonful is a burst of flavor and pure delight. Made with the finest ingredients and a commitment to quality, you can trust that you are getting nothing but the best from the Tasmanian Honey Company.

Treat yourself or your loved ones to the deliciousness of Chocolate Honey nouvau. Perfect as a gift, a special treat, or as a pantry staple, this delightful creation will elevate any culinary experience. Add a touch of luxury and sweetness to your life with our Chocolate Honey nouvau, and experience the magic that comes from the perfect blend of honey and chocolate.
View AllClose

Additional Information

CONTENTS:
Nuts
TYPE:
Individual Gift Items
View AllClose