It takes a lot of effort to find the perfect gift. A gift should be meaningful, expressing the emotions one wants to convey. Peace Lily make a beautiful gift and are easy to care for.
It should also be useful to the person receiving the gift. Well, that one gift which is useful for everyone plants. Plants are important to the environment, they are good for one’s health, and they are beautiful décor items.
- Plant Name- Peace Lily Plant
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors
- Plant Height- 15-30cm
- One Plant in 6 to 8-inch- diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
Peace Lily Plants Trivia:
- Peace lily (officially called Spathiphyllum) is a member of the Araceae family and grows in the tropical rainforests of Colombia and Venezuela
- Ranked third by NASA in removing three of most common air pollutantsâ€” formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.