null

Gifts Australia - Gift Hampers & Fruit Baskets Delivered

Australia wide delivery for non perishable gifts. Fruit, Plants,  Flowers can only be delivered to NSW, ACT, VIC and QLD

Add extra gifts from our individual gift items! We will wrap them all together.

Buy one of our gift hampers or use create your own hamper. You can also add individual gift items to any of our pre designed gifts. We stock many brands and have over 3000 items in stock.

Use our advance search bars to help locate items of interest. You can search for nuts, red wine, chocolate, candles etc 

Organic Chamomile & Lavender Tea | English Tea Shop 20pk

$9.99

Bulk discount rates

  • Buy 10 - 50 get 10% off
MPN:
6.8E+11
In Stock & Ready To Ship!
Current Stock:Only left: 45

Description

The Organic Chamomile & Lavender Tea from English Tea Shop is a delightful blend of organic chamomile and fragrant lavender. This caffeine-free tea offers a calming and relaxing experience with every sip.

What sets this tea apart is its commitment to quality and sustainability. Made from the finest organic ingredients, this tea is not only good for you but also for the environment. It is free from preservatives, ensuring a pure and natural taste. As a Fair Trade product, it supports local Sri Lankan farmers, promoting ethical practices and creating a positive impact on their communities.

The ingredients in this tea are simple yet powerful. It contains 80% organic chamomile, known for its soothing properties and ability to relieve stress. The remaining 20% is made up of organic lavender buds, adding a delightful aroma and enhancing the overall calming effect.

English Tea Shop takes pride in their handcrafted organic and fair trade tea blends. Their wide range of teas includes classic blends, specialty teas, herbal teas, and caffeine-free options. No matter your preference, there is a tea to suit your taste and mood.

In addition to its great taste and ethical sourcing, the Organic Chamomile & Lavender Tea comes in sustainable eco-friendly packaging. By choosing this product, you are reducing your environmental footprint and contributing to a cleaner planet.

Whether you are buying it for yourself or as a gift for someone else, the Organic Chamomile & Lavender Tea from English Tea Shop is a delightful choice. It offers a moment of peace and relaxation with every cup, along with the satisfaction of knowing you are supporting sustainable and ethical practices. Enjoy the beauty of nature in a comforting cup of tea.

Details

TYPE:
Individual Gift Items