Wild Hibiscus Flowers In Syrup Jar 250ml
Wild Hibiscus Flowers In Syrup 250ml
These are the flowers you’ve been hearing about! Serve the beautifully unique Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup as a garnish in Champagne.
Place a single flower in the bottom of a champagne glass and watch it blossom and release its sweet nectar into your sparkling wine.
Serve the exquisite Wild Hibiscus Flowers as a garnish in Champagne at your next special occasion, celebration or dinner party! We find our customers use "Any Excuse" to crack open a jar of our flowers & some bubbly. The little flower sits in the bottom of the glass, all the bubbles stream off and subtly open the flower, at the end of the drink you can can eat the flower -it has a delicious raspberry & rhubarb flavor.
All of the natural vibrant color and flavor comes just from the flower. They are cooked in the jar and vacuum sealed which gives them a long shelf life. Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup are all natural and deliciously edible - both the whole hibiscus flowers and the delicate infused cane sugar syrup from the jar
You will love this one.
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Made from Real Flowers
- 0% Alcohol
- Heat Stable in Cooking
- Economical - use the syrup and edible flowers from the jar
- 3 year shelf life (refrigerate once opened)
- Handmade in Small Batches
- Premium Quality
- Kosher Certified
- Certified HACCP Food Safe
250g jar contains approximately 11 flowers.
ONE OF THE MOST UNIQUE AND SPECIAL FOOD PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET.
Beautiful, delicious and versatile edible Hibiscus Flowers. You will love the vibrant crimson colour and mixed-berry type flavour.
Perfect for your next dinner party or special occasion (or just as an excuse to crack open the bubbly!). Adds a touch of class to many food dishes, cocktails and other beverages. With a long shelf life, keep a jar handy in your pantry.
- A beautifully presented jar containing whole Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup.
- Available in 11-flower jars (250g/8.8 oz Net) and 50-flower jars (1000g/2.5Lb Net) - perfect for larger parties and weddings.
- Create something unique with both the flowers and syrup from the jar.