Darrell Lea

Darrell Lea - Coconut Roughs 200g


Out of Season or Stock


Darrell Lea - Coconut Roughs 200g is a delightful treat that is made with the finest ingredients, following a secret recipe by Darrell Lea. These Coconut Roughs are the perfect combination of creamy milk chocolate and crunchy toasted golden coconut, making them an absolute favorite among chocolate lovers.

Legend has it that these chocolate-coated roughs were actually created by a marvellous malfunction of a machine. While factory workers were busy making coconut ice, a miraculous occurrence took place. The conveyor belt started spitting out desiccated coconut all over the factory. By chance, some of the coconut fell into a vat of rich and creamy milk chocolate, resulting in the creation of these delectable chocolate-coated roughs. Truly an extraordinary accident!

Each packet of Darrell Lea - Coconut Roughs contains 200g of pure indulgence. With just the right balance of flavors, these treats are perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings or treating yourself to a little moment of bliss.

The ingredients used in these Coconut Roughs are simple yet high-quality. The chocolate, which makes up 61% of the product, consists of sugar, milk solids, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, and emulsifiers, including soy lecithin and 476. The remaining 39% is composed of toasted coconut, ensuring that every bite is packed with the perfect combination of smooth chocolate and crunchy coconut.

When it comes to nutritional information, each serving of 20g (2 Pieces) of these Coconut Roughs provides approximately 518kJ of energy. This serving size contains 1.3g of protein, 9.4g of total fat (with 7.6g being saturated fat), and 8.4g of carbohydrates (with 7.1g being sugars). There is also a small amount of sodium present, with 13mg per serving. For further nutritional information, you may refer to the back of the pack.

Please note that these Coconut Roughs may contain allergens, particularly nuts and peanuts. If you have any specific dietary concerns, it is advisable to check the packaging or consult the back of the pack for detailed information.

Indulge in the decadence of Darrell Lea - Coconut Roughs 200g and experience the perfect fusion of creamy milk chocolate and crunchy toasted golden coconut. Treat yourself or surprise someone special with this irresistible gift of delightful indulgence. Order now and satisfy your sweet tooth with these delectable treats from Darrell Lea.
View AllClose

Additional Information

Individual Gift Items
View AllClose